General contractor in commercial, industrial and institutional construction on the territory of Eeyou Istchee – James Bay. We bring together regional strengths to serve our customers.
- Under the authority of the project manager, the foreman plans, directs, coordinates and controls all activities relating to the construction site and also participates in them.
- Skills: lead with a positive attitude, be results-oriented, good judgment, punctual, good sense of responsibility, team spirit, respect. CCQ cards compulsory.
- The duration of the contract: TBD
- Planned start date: Spring 2021
- Job type: Full time, Temporary
- Permit / certificate: CCQ card compulsory, CNESST first aid card an asset (Preferred)
- Teleworking: No
Precautions against COVID-19:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines
- Reinforced disinfection and cleaning procedures
Send your CV to;
For any information, do not hesitate to contact Jonathan G. Saganash at (819) 753-3668.
- Only retained applicants will be contacted.
- P.S.: These positions are for women and men.
- P.S.2: Aboriginal candidates will have priority if the case with equal competence arises.
- P.S.3.: Competency certificates CCQ and ASP Construction safety card are required.