We are looking for Cree qualified people for this contractual position; Carpenter (CCQ certified)
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements.
- Lay out flooring, roofing, or drywall ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Cut, fabricate, and install wooden and other structures according to specifications.
- Working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products.
- Contribute to the construction and maintenance of strong and long-lasting buildings and products.
- Being punctual.
- CCQ certificate is required.
- ASP construction card.
Send your CV to the attention of Jonathan G. Saganash;
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting: www.eenoueeyouconstruction.ca
- For any information, do not hesitate to contact Jonathan G. Saganash at (514) 716 5512. Only retained applicants will be contacted. P.S.: These positions are for women and men. P.S.2.: Competency certificates CCQ and ASP Construction safety card are required. (We can provide the 150hrs required for companionship)